My name is Mrs Sam Kempton and I am the Parent Support Adviser (PSA) at Kings Lynn Nursery School.
I work directly with parents to ensure the best possible outcomes for children by providing access to information and support for families.
I can help parents by offering friendly, non-judgmental support for a range of issues, such as;
- Applying for funding for your child
- Your child’s behaviour is challenging – either in nursery or at home.
- If you would like some help or advice on applying for benefits
- Any changes at home that you are concerned may affect your child.
- If you have financial worries and would like advice on where to get help.
- A family member is ill, or there has been a bereavement, and your child is having trouble coping.
- If you are worried or confused which school to apply for, or need advice and help on the appeals process.
As well as working closely with colleagues in school, I have access to agencies and services that can offer information, guidance and advice.
Sometimes parenting can feel overwhelming….
Sometimes its manageable and sometimes its not…
It may help to know you are not alone and its okay to ask for some help.
Parenthood is wonderful, but gosh it is hard!
Please get in touch if you would like to talk about any issue that may be worrying you.
Contact me by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call – 01553 760221
Or you can see me in the School Office
Here are some links that you may find helpful:
- Wellbeing Diary