If you are interested in registering your child for King’s Lynn Nursery School, please fill in the above Application form and return it to the School Office.
Criteria for Admission (3/4 Year old’s): If you receive 15 free funded hours you will be eligible for a place in the term after their third birthday (if there are places).
As a Norfolk County Council maintained Nursery School we follow the guidelines issued by Children’s Services.
Therefore the Admission Policy for King’s Lynn Nursery School is:
1. Children with a statement of special educational needs, naming the nursery school as their preferred provider.
2. Children in public care who are eligible to access three and four year old funding.
3. Children who are eligible to access three and four year old funding who have a brother or sister attending the school.
4. Children who are eligible to access three and four year old funding who are living in the area served by the nursery school.
5. Children who are eligible to access three and four year old funding living outside the area served by the nursery school. In the event of over-subscription, the above criteria will be applied, whilst priority in each category will be given to the children living nearest the nursery. The distance will be measured on a straight line “as the crow flies” basis using Ordnance Survey data.